Welcome to Week 8 of the NFL season and our weekly PPR fantasy football superflex rankings for 2022. We know many of you now compete in superflex formats that invite/covet second quarterbacks in starting lineups, so these rankings account for that. It might look odd to see the lowest-ranked fantasy passers ranked ahead of typical RB2 and WR2 options, but the potential scoring impact demands it. If your league is of the standard flex variety, just ignore the presence of quarterbacks. Regardless, good luck in Week 8 and beyond!
Week 8 byes: Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers
one. Josh Allen, Bills (QB1): Averaging a cool 28.8 points per game. Nobody else is over 25. Allen is matchup-proof and probably league MVP.
2. Joe Burrow, Bengals (QB2): Six touchdown passes the past two games. Touchdown runs in three consecutive. Yeah, he’s rolling.
3. Jalen Hurts, Eagles (QB3)
4. Lamar Jackson, Ravens (QB4): How can we not be concerned by four consecutive games outside the top 10 in QB scoring?
5. Saquon Barkley, Giants (RB1): But here, we’re not so concerned by four consecutive games with fewer than 20 PPR points. It’s different.
6. Cooper Kupp, Rams (WR1)
7. Tyreek Hill, Dolphins (WR2): Just doesn’t matter who plays QB for him. He’s getting so many targets.
8. Ja’Marr Chase, Bengals (WR3): Unstoppable the past two games, with 130-plus yards and four total TDs. Browns can’t stop him, either.
9. Kyler Murray, Cardinals (QB5)
10. Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins (QB6): Play a month at a high level, with no injuries at all, and then we’ll feel safe. At a minimum.
11th. Stefon Diggs, Bills (WR4)
12. Justin Jefferson, Vikings (WR5)